FOR PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION
Pilgrim Church in Philadelphia’s northwestern Wissahickon neighborhood, with a membership of 130, an historic structure and significant investment in local campus Philadelphia University, seeks a Business Manager starting immediately. They will carry out the regular and special administrative activities of Pilgrim.
He/she will work with other paid and volunteer staff, in 15 hrs weekly, 2 weeks unpaid vacation, and take responsibility for the following areas:
- Finance (biweekly payroll, basic accounting, and assist Ministry Teams with budgetary disbursement using MS Excel and Quickbooks 16);
- Communication (update website, FB, MailChimp, and proficient and/or teachable in graphic design tools);
- Facility (manage internal and external facility usage through established forms);
- Diaconal (refer physical and mercy requests to appropriate officers);
- General (administrative support to pastor, clerk of session, public worship and ministry programs).
Click here for the Business Manager Job Description 2018.
Reports to: Pastor and Staffing Team (30 and 90 day reviews from start, as well an annual two-way review w/ Pastor).
Email: Erik L. Larsen, Pastor