Pilgrim Church exists to glorify God by making true Christian disciples.
Pilgrim Church is devoted to the joyful worship of God and the loving service of our neighbors, seeking to reach every man, woman and child in our area with the gospel by working with other Christians in a strategic outreach of Christ-centered deeds and gospel words that connect us with all our neighbors from every culture.
To this end, we will
- Practice the presence of God by constant prayer and praise.
- Love and serve others before ourselves, renouncing our innate prejudice, individualism and isolationism while striving towards a more biblical lifestyle of simple living and lavish giving as taught and lived by our Lord Jesus and His apostles.
- We will constantly believe and proclaim the Gospel of God’s grace to every man, woman and child, as it reveals the way Christ provides us with true righteousness and the way His death (the cross) and resurrection destroy Satan’s, sin’s and death’s power over us.
- We will build strong relationships among all age groups with an emphasis on inter-generational love and brotherhood while providing effective teaching, mentoring and fellowship for our Church’s youth and their friends.
- We will sensitively and humbly identify, address and deal with those sins and habits adversely affecting the individuals, families and community in which we live, honoring the lifestyle of Christian holiness and honesty to which Jesus calls us.
- We will creatively use our church property to build God’s kingdom with other Christians and to positively impact our community.
- We will strategically engage in efforts of Christian unity with other believers to strengthen our witness and unity in Christ.