We are blessed with a legacy of faithful churches joining together to build Christ’s kingdom. In the mid- 70′s, Fourth Reformed Church merged with Talmadge Memorial Church. The new Talmadge Memorial Fourth Reformed Church was affiliated with the Reformed Church in America. The congregation took the name Pilgrim Church in 1984 and affiliated with the Orthodox Presbyterians. Pilgrim Church has recently joined the Philadelphia Presbytery of the Presbyterian Church in America. Since 1987, our historic meeting place can be found just off Ridge Avenue and near the Wissahickon Train Station; having purchased and continually updated the home of the former Wissahickon Baptist Church built in 1886.